Sunday, May 23, 2010

Coach Journal- First Coach

YES!! I have my first coach under me! And yes she is Lynette! Perfect first coach to have under me as well as a partner to work together to make things happen. We are looking for a building/room/available space to do workouts at least once a week. We are in the Fort Worth area but I am willing to go to an adjoining city. HEB, Arlington, NRH, Haltom City, Keller, Southlake, Grapevine. If you have some space & would like to let me use it I would greatly appreciate it. I may even let you in on some interesting business ventures ;)The workouts are free to do, All you need is some water and a towell. I have some more news coming up about this, so stay tuned!! Lynette signed up with the Shakeology starter kit. Thank goodness, we are almost out of Shakeology and I am totally hooked on the drink. The Healthiest Meal of the Day!!!Check out the information at . We also got the Showcase so when I do have either a home show, workout session, or trade show/convention I will have product for people to see. We are also looking at getting several resistance bands so we are not so limited on the workouts we can do. We have her set up with a facebook page and I have started teaching her how to use twitter. She has some really good ideas about trying to get new customers and coaches. We'll see how they work. If you would like more information about becoming a coach and making some money while you get fit at the same time, check out . There you can find out more about becoming a coach, buy a workout program or some Shakeology or P90x Recovery Drink, protein bars and much more. I need one more coach to make emerald status!! Please check it out and if you are interested, sign up, call me, email me, ask me and I will help you out and answer any questions you may have.

1 comment: