Sunday, May 23, 2010

Week 6 Recap

WOW!!! Super busy week! Her guys & girls, how did your week go? Last workout blog was on Plyometrics so I have 4 more to go over for week 6.
Wednesday - Back & Biceps - As I said earlier the Plyo was the leg killer, well this is the one for arms. This workout consists of various curls & push-ups, and if you do it correctly and push yourself, you will come out with arms that flop like jellyfish! lol I mean I don't want to type at all after this one. This is the workout that starts out with slow 3 step curls - wide, normal & military going on Tony's count to 4 cadence. Oh and when you think you are done he'll throw in some bonus pushups. Next is curl city. Slow curls, half curls, Lawnmower pulls, more different style of push-ups. And that last set of curls is the killer set. 1 set of curls 8-10 / 10-15 depends on what you are going for muscle or lean. I went 8 reps with the mmost you can do without losing form. Then 8 more dropping 5 lbs. then 8 more -5lbs. and a last set -5 lbs. Then you have Abripper X after that! Muah ha ha Muah ahahah!

Next day would have been Yoga X, but I was totally busy doing some coaching duties & Research. I'll post about that later. So Friday is Yoga X day. Yoga X is still hard for me. I am getting more flexible and starting to learn the different positions so I'm not twisting my neck trying to see the TV while I am already twisted like a pretzel. Good stretches in it. I actually turn off the fan in the room and build up a REAL GOOD SWEAT! The Balance moves are probably the toughest for me. Getting better still. How do you say it, Namestae?

Saturday ends up being Legs & Back. This week I have been having some back issues. I had to stop in the middle of Back & bicep and have Lynette massage some spots in my lower back. afterwards I finished fine. Same with this days excersise. Made it halfway and had to stop to get a rub down again. The excersise itself is based on pull-ups and lunges for the most part. Pull-ups again one of my most hated things has many different types. Wide grip, close grip, swtich grip, etc..... After the workout, once again Ab Ripper X. I made it halfway through this and did something to one of my stomache muscles right below my rib cage. I think I did it doing the scissors. Whenever I tried doing the Roll up V-ups I could not do the V-ups at all. Unfortunately called it a day. :(

Since I am a day behind I had my FAVORITE workout doing some Kenpo X tonight, My kicks are getting better, Arms are not killing me after the punches and I totally have energy through the whole workout. I don't sit down during the breaks anymore and actually do the X jumps now!!

These last 2 weeks have just flown by. Can't wait until 60 day measurements & pictures to compare.

No comments:

Post a Comment