Sunday, May 16, 2010

After 5 weeks

The past 5 weeks of P90X have been many things. Exciting, frustrating, exhausting, painful, TOTALLY AWESOME! Today I am feeling sore in my legs and butt from doing Legs, Back, Ab Ripper X & Kenpo X yesterday. But the awesome part of that is I went through ALL of Kenpo X full force with extra energy! No Pause only Play! AND I can see the changes in my physical appearance also. Resting today preparing for a new week!
Now for the coaching side of everything! I was hoping for more, but I am practicing patients. I have a couple of potential customers that have dvd's and links to video of programs. I also am about to get my first coach under me. Lynette has Decided to Commit in joining me to Succeed in our coaching programs together. What's even more awesome is that she is going to get the Diamond Pack Summit Kit! So many potentials and positive things coming up in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment