Monday, May 31, 2010

Week 7 recap and Hip Hop Abs

Week 7 was awesome! I think I left off with Yoga X on the last blog so we will start with Legs & Back! Unfortunately I got behind this week due to craziness at work, Dentist on Saturday and just being tired! So Sunday I get on Legs and Back. I make it through without pause which is awesome! I used the resistance bands for the first time! Green 40lb band for all pull ups. Maybe it's just me but it does seems easier to a point. Still trying to figure out what the limits are to the bands or how far I can stretch them. Don't get me wrong I got a good burn using them just not used to them yet. My back is getting stronger, not in near the pain as when I started.

Ab Ripper X is getting better too. I did that one without pause either. I still have problems holding my legs up on fifer scissors and the one with the legs straight up and raise hips. V-ups is also a killer. But I am doing my best. One day I will be able to get me legs up on Mason Twist too.

Kenpo X is my favorite! No pause and in the breaks, I keep up doing the running, jump rope, jacks & X jacks! The kicks are getting better and getting faster on my punches!

Hip Hop Abs - We just started this one and it is fun! I love it!! Shaun T is funny, and explains everything and is easy to follow. (until he really picks up speed) LOL. To me, he reminds me a little like Will Smith. I am going to start doing these in the AM and keep going with P90X at night! Hell, I might learn how to dance! Tilt! Tuck! Tighten!

Check out http://beachbodycoach.com/shannon71

No comments:

Post a Comment