Thursday, May 27, 2010

Week 7 Days 2&3 P90X

What's up everybody? I have to say this up front. I LOVE THIS PROGRAM!!! P90X is for real! Tuesday night I did Plyometrics, WITHOUT STOPPING!! I am totally psyched! If you have not done Plyo X, you would not understand. Here's a small example: 7 different types of squats, 6 jumps, and some high step moves with some sports bonuses and more. Oh and most of those you do 2 sets. If you are not tired and your legs burn like hell then you need to squat lower and jump higher. It definitely is getting me lighter on my feet.

Wednesday - Day 45 - the halfway point!! Back and Biceps! I freaking rocked this one last night! I increased the weights in about 80% of my lifts and increased the # of pull ups in every set. 85 pull ups in all, but had to use chair:( still getting better:) I can see a big difference in my arms! Now for Ab RipperX! I made it through this one - 349 core moves. I had to modify a couple but made it through without pausing!

Today we got our Showcase kit in, It had Power90, Hip Hop Abs, Turbo Jam, Slim in 6, P90x, Yoga Booty Ballet, resistance bands, weighted gloves (which do not fit me) little ball, Nutrition guides and recipe books and got our new bag of shakeology. I am now ready to start my workout group. I am going to work my butt off this weekend trying to find a location to do it. First session is next Thursday at my house. I can't wait! Next purchases are going to be more resistance bands so I can use them in group sessions and shakeology samples. I would also like to get the P90X whey protein shake and also recovery formula. Guys and girls, if you live in the Fort Worth / Mis Cities / Arlington area please come workout with me. It's free as of now. If I have to rent a place I might have other coaches pitch in for rent. Yes, other Beachbody Coaches are more than welcome to join in! We are a Team trying to make the world healthy! Contact me and let me know! Keep Pressing play People and Bring It when you do!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment