Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Plyometrics Week 5

Plyometrics is the X in P90X! I like to call it the Leg Killer. Plyo is squats, lunges jumps, high impact cardio workout! You will burn the calories and Plyo will burn your legs. I was having back issues last night and had to press pause a couple of times until Lynette gave me a lower back rub. I didn't hit pause after that. Let me tell you, by time the warm up is done you are ready to take a break. Then for the next 45 minutes you do 3 exercises in a row for 30 seconds each, then 1 for a minute, then do it all again and finally get a break. Only 30 seconds. The bonus round is fun though with a little sports moves. I could barely move my legs last night. My calves were hurting so good! I was expecting to soooooo sore this morning, but actually I felt great. That's it for now. Hopefully my arms will work good enough to type after Back, Biceps & Ab Ripper X tonight. Catch you later and keep pressing play!

No comments:

Post a Comment