Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Week 7 Day 1

OK Last night was Chest, Shoulders and Tri's followed by Ab Ripper X.
This program, P90X, is totally freaking AWESOME. When I first started it 15 push-ups was it. I hated them hated them HATED THEM. Now, they aren't that bad. Last night I did 113. Of course they were not at one time, but they were in the course of 45 minutes. Different styles of them too. Still can't do the 1 armed push ups very good but I am doing my best. Then had the triceps curls, rises, extensions..... I added more weight once again. And those parts (chest, shoulders & Tri's) were on FIRE when I was finished.

But then again I was not finished. 15 minutes of Ab Ripper X remained. I was nervous at first. I wasn't sure that what ever I did to one of my stomach muscles was recovered from the strain or pull or whatever happened Saturday when I was doing it. But I pressed play anyway and sis them all. Once again having to press pause after bicycles. That one kills my upper thighs. And I think I hit pause before the leg climbers. One day I will get my legs up on the Mason Twists too. Overall, getting better, I think bigger and definitely stronger. Gut is still slimming down!
It's getting late & I still have to do Plyo tonight! Keep pressing play people! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment