Tuesday, January 18, 2011

MLK DAY Work Out

Happy MLK Day! And much like Martin Luther King Jr. I have a dream too. That dream would be to see the world free of obesity and Type 2 diabetes! Together you and I can do it. Come on people, eat healthier, drink your shakeology and Bring It, Dig Deep, get on Fire (or whatever the Chalene people say) get off your couch and walk, run, bike, move, groove, jump, lift, pull, push, twist it doesn't take much to get started and myself and 50,000+ Beachbody coaches are out there to help!!


Ok Day 1 Week 3 - Oops - hold that. I was off work today so I worked on a new website, please check it out and let me know what you think. Shannon's DFW Fit Club Then I jumped in the garage and did Insanity Fast and Furious. HOLY COW!!!! I forget how tough Shaun T's workouts are. But I don't feel so bad about grabbing my knees and catching my breath. Shaun and the people working out with him were doing the same. WATER & RECOVERY DRINK!!

Now on to tonight - P90X Day 1 Week 3 Chest / Back / Ab Ripper X. OH THE IMPROVEMENT. I haven't totalled the # of push-ups but I know I did way better than the first day of this round. And I bumped up the Heavy Pants from 25lbs. to 40lbs. and Lawn Mowers 50lbs. to 70lbs. This picture was me doing Lawn Mowers with 50lbs. I will feel this workout in a couple of days FOR SURE! I didn't do great on Ab Ripper X tonight. I was toally beat by time I got to it. I did do my best, so I'm cool with that.  Hard to compare with last week since I was at a workout with Tony Horton (and by the way was sore for 3 days). Mean Man - Mercilous. LOL Just kidding, he was freaking awesome. It's like Shaun T said. I am here to help you, to train you. Not kill you. you get to kill yourself to get in shape! (It's close to what he said.) Anyway guys - I may total some of this up tomorrow in some spare time and see the totals. Keep pressing play and if you are having trouple with something feel free to give me a shout!

Shannon Houk - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment