Sunday, January 2, 2011

And the P90X Journey Begins (again)

This is my P90X journey. I will be posting my progress as I go through the program. The workouts, the nutrition, everything. Tonight was the fit test. I can tell I haven't done much in the last couple of months. But way better than the first round starting off. Weight is back up from 187 to 198 with 24.5% body fat. REALLY?? Yep. Pictures show it. But nothing like this program to take care of that. Still having problems with my shoulders so went with the resistance bands instead of actual pull ups. I used all 4 that I have. I did 9 of those. had a 17inch vertical leap. 36 push ups. Toe touch - reached them. Wall squat for 90 seconds. Bicep Curls 12 reps with 25lb dumbbells. 70 in & outs & the Heart Rate Maximizer. Now for the part most everybody doesn't like. The before pics taken on 1/2/11. Warning skinny/fat boy that needs a tan in 3...2...1... AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!


OK, hopefully you survived that, didn't die from laughing too hard. Now comes the fun. P90X schedule. If you go to Team Beachbody. Go to the workouts tab click on the arrow and schedule a workout. Choose P90X Classic (if that's what you are doing. Some people want to do P90X Lean) But I am doing classic. Set it to start tomorrow at what ever time you workout. I do mine after work so I'll choose 7pm. Now you are set up to go to the WOWY gym when you are ready to workout, log in, and be entered into the drawings which range from i-pods, cameras, netbooks, $$$ and one day a week $1000. Make sure you log in every time you workout. Even if you are not doing P90X or if you run, swim, lift weights or most any other exercise you can log it in. If you don't have a Beachbody account you have 3 options. You can Register for free , or become a club member for only $2.99 weekly (paid quarterly) and you save 10% on purchases, or you can become a Team Beachbody Coach (free sign up through 1/7/11) and you also save 25% on all purchases.
Get some rest because Chest/Back/AbRipperX is tomorrow. Let me know if I can help you or if you want to join me. You don't have to be in the DFW area for you to join me. We can also workout together in the WOWY Super Gym! BRING IT people. See you tomorrow.

Shannon

1 comment:

  1. I did forget to mention that I will be on a 2400 calorie nutrition plan starting off with 50% Protein, 30% carbs & 20% fat. Shakeology, P90X Results & Recovery Formula and P90X Protein Bars will be included. Those are some of the best bars around. I have tried a ton of them too.

    ReplyDelete