Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Week 8 Recovery week

OK gang, sorry I am behind on blogs. Long story of what happened last week. Short short version. My kids Grandfather passed away and it got to me. I got frustrated because I am trying to put this together and struggling. Looking for a location to do DFW Fit Club, Events to set up a booth that doesn't cost an arm & a leg, finding people interested in getting involved. I'm sorry guys I have to vent for a minute. I am glad for all those out there having success in doing this and I plan on being one of them, but I just don't see how they do it! I talk to people, hand out 3rd party DVD's, books, cards, links, etc... And NADA!! I love this program and believe in it soooo much, and I want the world to get healthy and fit. Hell, I just want a few people to do a workout or 2 a week, month, once, something!!. COMMENT ON SOMETHING!! OK Rants over, I feel better.

Now, Week 8 recovery was a rough week, a lot going on during the week. CORE SYNERGISTICS. HOLY COW, I rocked that one. I did it all, no breaks, even did the Dreya Rolls without busting. I was able to do the side high/low push ups. Then a yoga night, still getting better with it. Skipped a night so I could do KenpoX in DFW Fit Club. No one showed so I started Hip Hop Abs. Actually started that on Sunday. Shaun T is AWESOME!! He is funny, keeps you moving and groovin and is ALWAYS reminding you to Tilt, Tuck and Tighten. These are so fun and makes you sweat!

I finally get Kenpo X done, then a YogaX again, One more Core synergistics and Stretch X. This week is done. THANK GOD! Good things coming up! I promise!!

No comments:

Post a Comment