Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Been a little since my last post. As you may remember I had the Shakeology Interview last Monday. Then I got busy at work visiting the three Auctions I work with and took pictures. By day I am a Graphic Designer. Then the ICE day AGAIN!! Saturday we had our DFW HOME FITNESS & Shakeology Tasting Party! I have an awesome recipe for Shakeology No Bake Cookies!! The party was okay, not as many as I had hoped for but the people who did show up, we had a great time. I got to sit down and talk over things with my newest coach Dwayne. We are working on getting a Fit Club started somewhere in the Ft. Worth/ Keller area. (If you know of any cheap to free places where we could set up and put on some workouts, please let me know). We do not charge for our services in coaching others to good health. Just our products if you are interested. We also talked to his newest coach Rich on the phone and answered some questions he had. His family was very nice & very cool. Kristen came over with her sister and got some good info to take back to her family. Hopefully they will look into it. I know from experience - DIABETES SUCKS!! Look into the SHAKEOLOGY at http://myshakeology.com/shannon71 . Then Lynette & I spent most of the day Sunday shooting videos for the Team Beachbody Coach Promo. Got it all done and turned in Sunday night and I should have guessed, they extended the deadline. I'm not complaining, but I would have liked to have known we would have a couple more weeks to work on this. I could have scheduled a couple of more meetings to video. Bummer. Oh well, BROWNIE POINTS FOR BEING ON TIME???

I restarted my P90X rest week last night. A little Yoga X. Tonight I did CORE SYNERGISTICS and for a little extra punishment some Hip Hop Abs: Last Minute Abs. The HHA is short but WHOA! It's typical Shaun T. Dig Deep Non Stop Feel the Burn LOVE! LOL.
Finally, I had to go out and buy new pants tonight. 1. Someone complained about the pants I had on at work today to the head boss. REALLY! I have only wore those for about 1 year or 2 a couple times a week. 2. It was time to drop dress pant sizes anyway. 3 new pants & a belt. The old ones were getting too big. YES! Thank you Beachbody! Thank you Carl Daikeler, Tony Horton, Shaun T and all who work for this AWESOME company. Thank you Lynette for suprising me with P90X. Thanks to my coach Liane for telling me about Shakeology and the whole coaching/business oportunity. Thanks to the friends and Family who support me and push me to get better.

Last thing! Saturday, February 19th in Dallas, Texas. There is a Beachbody Super Saturday event with guest speakers Craig Holiday & Jeff Hill with a workout afterwards. TIME: 9:00 AM–1:00 PM CT
EVENT LOCATION: Omni Hotel Park West
1590 LBJ Freeway
Dallas, TX 75234
Coaches are $15, and guests are Free. If you would like to join me as a guest, let me know so we can meet at the event or before. Come learn about Team Beachbody and what our Team and Coaches are all about! Help us End the Trend of Obesity!! Coaches - if you need to register, email me & I'll send you the link.




Shannon Houk - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment