Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Busy Body

I have been super busy the past week or so and got a little behind on updates. Before I said I was looking to find some fit clubs. guess what? I am now part of 3 here in the DFW area. If you are reading this and not in the DFW area and want to know more about Fit Clubs, tell me where you are at & I'll see if I can help you find one. These clubs I am talking about are AWESOME! We have one in North Richland Hills, Colleyville and in Dallas. I heard that there may be one in Grapevine and one coming soon to Frisco. These "Fit Clubs" are usually a weekly meeting for Coaches & guests to meet up and participate in a Beachbody Workout "ABSOLUTELY FREE". Some though may have coaches help out in paying rental space or helping out with contributing samples of Shakeology and /or Recovery Drink. These are also so coaches can support each other and help each other keep motivated. It is also a good way for coaches to introduce their guests to the Beachbody programs and hopefully purchase a programs or even become a coach themselves without being pressured to do so. It is up to you as to whether you want to commit or not. We are here to introduce you to the Activity & opportunity. Like I said the fit clubs are free, just bring a towel, some water, maybe some friends and that's it. Here is a little video on Beachbody products.

No comments:

Post a Comment