Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rev Abs 1st half




Hey everybody, I've been quiet for a while shooting short tips and pieces of motivation out there. I have been working on building my team and trying to find a location to host my fit club. Enough of that, let's talk some Rev Abs. I am almost half way through the program. Brett is full of energy, motivating, and keeps you moving. You have probably seen him on the Biggest Loser as one of the Trainers. Even though the program is called Rev Abs it does focus on all parts of the body. Arms, back , legs and of course.....abs. You will hear "Fire Up Your Abs". That is where you breath out forcefully and tighten your abs. It helps you pull off some of the moves. You pretty much run through the same 3-4 programs twice a week. Total Strength, Mercy Abs, Power Intervals and Fire up Your Abs. You don't need much to do these workouts. Dumbbells and/or Resistance Bands. Each program runs you through 3 rounds of exercises, with the last round called a "Spice Round" which and extra move gets added. There is also the Rev Zone. This is where you pick up the pace. Can you handle it?  These workouts has squats, lunges, push ups, balance moves, boxing, cardio, crunches and much more. Push yourself and see if you can say the anthem without taking a breath. "Rev it high, Rev it low. I'm Strong and commited and ready to go!"
I will have more once I get into the second phase of the program.

Shannon Houk - Independent Team Beachbody Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment