Sunday, July 18, 2010

Personal Update

Almost there!! The last couple of weeks have been super busy and my personal workouts have been missed here and there. So I am finally starting my last week of P90X an Monday! AWESOME NEWS!! The doc has taken me off of my cholesterol meds! Shakeology RULES!! Healthiest Meal of the DAY and I have it at least once a day, twice on fit club nights. My blood sugars are more level than ever. Insulin intake is around 10 units at meal times and when I started it was 17units at meal times. Lantus is at 38. Also when I started I weighed 211 to 215. About half way through the program I dropped down to 203 and at the moment I weigh 208. Still AWESOME because when I started (3months ago) I was a size 38 or squeezing into a very tight 36 and I now wear a size 34. I will do pictures next weekend.

The last couple of fit clubs have been awesome. We have done P90X+:KenpoX+, Turbo Fire, INSANITY (I am totally loving Insanity). Sandy says she is still trying to decide on which one to do Monday and Alex was talking P90X:YogaX for Thursday. Listen gang, YogaX is no joke. Try it before you blow it off. Yo will still feel the burn, become stronger, more flexible and better over all after you are done. Fit Club in Colleyville was pretty packed, if anyone knows of a location we can use for free please let Alex, Tony or myself know.

I am still working on the auction letting me start a fit club up there. I hope to know something soon. Trying out a new church in the morning. I'm excited. I am hoping that God may be opening some doors for Beachbody and myself. Maybe make some contacts, start a FC there & someone was telling me to get the church to become a coach. That may take some time, if it's even the right church for us.

Oh, speaking of contacts, I did make a couple today at the Parks Mall. Talked to a lady about P90X and a guy (Rudy) about P90X, Fit Clubs and Shakeology. Hope to see you at a fit club man. Well, that's about all I can think of right at the moment. I am working on a website for my Beachbody information, Fit Clubs and Products. I should have it wrapped up in a couple of weeks when I'm on vacation. Things are still AWESOME with P90X & Beachbody. If you have questions, please ask. Comments, Let me hear them. Keep pressing play and BRING IT!!

Shannon

No comments:

Post a Comment