Saturday, July 17, 2010

North Texas Fit Clubs

Hey everybody, Let's talk Fit Clubs. Fit Clubs are made up from a Beachbody Coach or a Team of Beachbody Coaches. They are set up for giving people a chance to get involved in different Beachbody programs, whether if it is a workout program such as P90X, Insanity, Turbo Fire, Body Gospel, Rev Abs, hip Hop Abs, Turbo Kick just to name a few. Also to introduce people to great products like Shakeology (the Healthiest meal of the day) or P90x Recovery formula (This stuff is AWESOME! Taste like a dreamcicle) It is also a great way to keep each other motivated, informed and help each other accountable in accomplishing each others fitness goals. You can also learn about becoming a coach and the great business opportunity Beachbody offers. As of right now I know of 4 in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. There is the Ft. Worth Fit Club every Monday in North Richland Hills. The Dallas Fit Club every Tuesday close to Downtown Dallas. Thursday has the North Tarrant County & Stop Diabetes Fit Club in Colleyville and South DFW Fit Club in Burleson. Below are some links to some of the events from Facebook or Meetup.com. There is also a coaches meeting in Addison on Wednesdays.
Ft. Worth Fit Club
Dallas Fit Club
North Tarrant County & Stop Diabetes Fit Club (this is last weeks, but I know they are having one this week. Keep an eye out, I'll post the new link as soon as it Alex or Tony posts it)
SW DFW Beachbody Flit Club (this is the only link I could find, but I'm pretty sure they have it every Thursday. )
I looked on Jimmy's calendar and didn't see any future posting on the Wednesday events. If you are interested in going to any Fit Club, you can let me know or RSVP on any of the page events. If you would like to meet me at any, just let me know. I'll go to any of them. I'm at the NRH & Colleyville fit clubs almost every week.
That's about all I have on the fit clubs for right now. Hope to see you at one or if you know of one starting or one I missed let me know. I am building a web page right now and plan on having fit clubs listed on it. Keep pressing play! Modify if needed and BRING IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment